“What is Christian Science?” brochure
This brochure provides basic information about the theology and practice of Christian Science and the activities of The First Church of Christ, Scientist and its publications. It can be downloaded, printed, and shared with others.
Brochures are also available to download and print in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Igbo, Iluko, Korean, Lingala, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Below are directions for downloading and printing the brochure in four sizes (letter, legal, A4, and professional print size) in both color and black and white.
- Click on the file name to download the PDF.
- Open the PDF. If you are unable to open the PDF, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF’s.
- Add your contact information by double-clicking in the empty box under “Find out more.” Type the information you would like to appear on your brochure.
- Print on corresponding paper size (legal, letter, or A4); at 100% scale, two-sided.
- Fold in thirds, starting with the “What is Christian Science?” panel so that it becomes the cover and the “A Ministry of Spiritual Healing” panel tucks inside (under) the cover.
- Printing at home and at print services other than a professional printer will leave a small white margin on the pages. This is normal.
Information for print service:
File type: Adobe PDF
Size: Legal, Letter, or A4
To have the brochure printed professionally, provide the printer with the file and the following information:
Information for professional printer:
Bleed: 0.25 in on all sides
Crop marks: included
Paper Size/Final trim size: 14.75 in x 9 in
Professional press/printing requires trimming of paper. This is not recommended for print services such as Kinkos or Staples.