Why work here?
The First Church of Christ, Scientist, including The Christian Science Publishing Society and The Mary Baker Eddy Library, offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to regular full- and part-time employees.
Employees may participate in a variety of benefits programs and make choices based on their individual needs and interests. Most benefits become effective on the employee’s first day of employment.
- Healthcare Plans (Christian Science Practitioner and Nursing Care, Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid holidays
- Recess days (at Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years)
- Vacation days
- Personal Days
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Program
- Long Term Disability Insurance Plan
- Health Care Reimbursement Accounts (Flex Spending)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (Flex Spending)
- Pre-tax Commuter Transportation Accounts and subsidized garage parking rate
- Adjusted summer schedule (varies by department)
- Educational assistance program