Search Results for ""
21-30 of 786 Results Found
Welcome to the Reading Room Resource Center. In this area, you'll find tools and resources to help you advance the healing mission of your branch church and Reading Room.
Reading Room librarians — you'll find information you need about the following:
- Ordering and Product information
- Information and resources
- Communications and events
- How to contact someone at The Mother Church
Find out about the activities of the Committee on Publication and ways you can be involved.
The military chaplaincy is an avenue for serving God, church, country, and humanity in an especially rewarding way.
Christian Science Reading Rooms are peaceful, inviting places to explore spiritual answers to life’s many questions. Each Reading Room is both a bookstore and a quiet place for prayer and study, where everyone is welcome.
Are you looking for a particular lecture title? All the speakers’ titles are available on this web page and in many instances a brief description is included. Click on the column headers to sort by title, language, lecturer name, or speaker’s location. Then click on the lecture title and find a speaker’s photo, contact information and biography. Use the Search field when looking for specific lecturer names or words in a title.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
“What is Christian Science?” brochure
This brochure provides basic information about the theology and practice of Christian Science and the activities of The First Church of Christ, Scientist and its publications. It can be downloaded, printed, and shared with others.
Institutional Chaplain Sample Letter of Introduction
Non-Military Chaplain Sample Certification for Military Posts