Please use this online application to request permission to reproduce or republish the following types of material from The First Church of Christ, Scientist or The Mary Baker Eddy Collection:
- Excerpts from books and translations of Mary Baker Eddy’s writings
- Letters and articles written by Mary Baker Eddy and other early Church workers
- Images located in The Mary Baker Eddy Library’s collections
- Hymns and other copyrighted materials owned by The Christian Science Board of Directors
Please do not use this application to request permission for the following materials:
- Research requests. Please contact The Mary Baker Eddy Library at email@example.com
- Cross and Crown trademark requests. Please see christianscience.com/terms-of-service/cross-and-crown-trademark
- Requests to use other material from ChristianScience.com that is not addressed above. Please see christianscience.com/terms-of-service/permissions
- Requests to use material from publications of The Christian Science Publishing Society, including The Christian Science Monitor, The Christian Science Journal, the Christian Science Sentinel, The Christian Science Herald, Christian Science Quarterly Bible Lessons, or others. For a list of all of our permissions contacts, please see christianscience.com/terms-of-service/permissions#permission-contacts
If permission is granted, fees may be charged. Fees are based on the amount and nature of the material and the type(s) of use requested.
Depending upon the complexity of the request, it may take several weeks for a response. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know.