Search Results for "wednesday meetings"
1-10 of 47 Results Found
You’re always welcome at Sunday church services and Wednesday testimony meetings at Christian Science branch churches and societies around the world.
Information about submitting a testimony online for the Wednesday testimony meeting at The First Church of Christ, Scientist
You’re warmly invited to attend Sunday services at any branch or society of the Church of Christ, Scientist, around the world, where you’ll hear music, singing, scriptural readings, prayer, and a sermon. The sermon is based on a weekly Bible lesson from our Pastor: the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
Here are frequently asked questions about the online Wednesday testimony meetings of the Christian Science church.
Participate in a weekly testimony meeting with people around the world. Hear others share insights, experiences, and healings they’ve had through their prayer and practice of Christian Science.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
Local events on The Christian Science Plaza
Find out what events are happening at The Mary Baker Eddy Library, The Mother Church Reading Room, Pipes on the Plaza, Chiming Concerts, and more!
Join the Sunday service at The Mother Church in Boston, Massachusetts.