Search Results for "sunday service"
31-40 of 241 Results Found
Replay page of Reading Rooms and Sunday Schools in today’s world
Christianscience.com respects and protects the privacy of users.
What does it mean to hallow God's name? Bible scholar Barry Huff explores this question, and more. (Recommended for Sunday School teachers and Sunday School students ages 11-17)
Bible scholar Barry Huff takes a look at the idea of “Father” thru the lens of the Lord's Prayer. (Recommended for Sunday School teachers and Sunday School students ages 11-17)
For much of my life I’ve had a desire to serve others. This desire led to activities like tutoring, coaching, teaching Sunday School as well as serving in the Army.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
Bible scholar Barry Huff shares background and insights on the Ten Commandments.
Connect with Sunday School on social media, contact the Sunday School content team, and get help with the Sunday School section