Search Results for "sunday service"
21-30 of 161 Results Found
What does it mean to hallow God's name? Bible scholar Barry Huff explores this question, and more. (Recommended for Sunday School teachers and Sunday School students ages 11-17)
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
Christianscience.com respects and protects the privacy of users.
For much of my life I’ve had a desire to serve others. This desire led to activities like tutoring, coaching, teaching Sunday School as well as serving in the Army.
Bible scholar Barry Huff shares background and insights on the Ten Commandments.
Connect with Sunday School on social media, contact the Sunday School content team, and get help with the Sunday School section
This podcast is first in an eight part audio series in which Bible scholar Barry Huff offers spiritual insight into each line of the Lord's Prayer. (Recommended for Sunday School teachers and Sunday School students ages 11-17)
Bible scholar Barry Huff explores God's kingdom as an active, tangible reality here and now—and what that means for our prayers—in this podcast about the Lord's Prayer. (Recommended for Sunday School teachers and Sunday School students ages 11-17)