Search Results for "reading rooms"
11-20 of 118 Results Found
The department of General Publications has produced a new music CD that will be of interest to individuals and Reading Rooms. Called Embraced, the CD features all seven hymns by Mary Baker Eddy alongside other favorites from the Christian Science Hymnal.
Discover effective ways to apply all aspects of marketing and product management for all of the products sold in Reading Rooms that aren’t Mary Baker Eddy’s writings or the periodicals
Ordering and product information for Christian Science Reading Room librarians
Get information about:
- The Reading Room wholesale shop and how to use the Wholesale shop.
- Reading Room product lists and promotional lists.
- How to place orders.
- Pricing and shipping.
- How to make returns on orders
- Information for Reading Rooms in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- How Reading Room librarians can get in touch with someone at The Mother Church who speaks their own language (for the following languages French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish).
Find shortcuts for sharing Christian Science with newcomers as well as member resources.
Guidelines for print and electronic displays in Christian Science Reading Rooms
Get ready to participate in The Mother Church's support of churches and societies, informal groups, CSOs, Sunday Schools, Reading Rooms, etc.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
“What is Christian Science?” brochure
This brochure provides basic information about the theology and practice of Christian Science and the activities of The First Church of Christ, Scientist and its publications. It can be downloaded, printed, and shared with others.
Learn about marketing, product development, and business with The Office of the Publisher's Agent, the department responsible for the publication and sale of Mary Baker Eddy's writings