Search Results for "community"
11-20 of 48 Results Found
Five students fr the Universidad de la República, who met at a Christian Science youth workshop in Montevideo, held their first event last month.
Learn how Christian Science heals from online and in-person lectures around the world.
A CSO comes together to bring healing to issues campuses face.
Find Christian Science organizations on your campus throughout the world.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters
Find out about the internship program and how to apply.
Where do Reading Room Librarians begin? Right here — we have compiled some inspiration for our wonderful Reading Room librarians all around the world.
Find information about:
- What the Church Manual says about Reading Rooms
- Christ-healing and Reading Room activities webinar (and a references document).
- Curated article list from The Christian Science Journal and Christian Science Sentinel specifically for Reading Room librarians.
- Webinar videos for librarians that we hope you will find beneficial.
Resources for librarians — here you'll find information about:
- Promotional materials for Reading Rooms
- Approved providers
- Display tips and techniques
- Guidelines for print and electronic displays
- Church websites and Reading Room website guidelines
- Social Media guidelines
- How to use the Cross and Crown Trademark
Lectures have a natural place on college campuses because of the open dialogue of ideas found there.
Tessa and Jay Frost have been writing and performing together since 2008 and deeply appreciate the spiritual growth that they've experienced in music. In 2012 they were thrilled to release Soulshine, their first inspirational music album, and shortly after published its sheet music in an effort to contribute new contemporary solos to the religious community.
Now living in Washington, DC, the Frosts continue to write solos and play at Christian Science church services while performing jazz, folk, and pop music.