Search Results for "community"
11-20 of 65 Results Found
While growing up in California, my three siblings and I had many challenges but also many blessings. Our parents were dedicated church and community supporters and instilled in us the idea of living one's life in a way that would help the world.
Like people of many faiths, Christian Scientists take the Golden Rule as basic ethics. It guides our relations with society, and while we can’t claim to have been always perfect in this regard, we feel strongly about respecting the rights of our neighbors and fellow citizens, and not imposing our own religious choices on others. Love for family, neighbor, community and the world is at the core of our values just as in most other churches.
Forming CSO on has its challenges. Yet it has also brought growth in my faith, in my individuality, and as a Christian Scientist.
I was thrilled to be able to share Christian Science and Mary Baker Eddy with my college community in honor of Women’s History Month.
Five students fr the Universidad de la República, who met at a Christian Science youth workshop in Montevideo, held their first event last month.
Learn how Christian Science heals from online and in-person lectures around the world.
A CSO comes together to bring healing to issues campuses face.
Find Christian Science organizations on your campus throughout the world.
Church members — are you wanting to find out specific information about managing your Christian Science Branch churches, Christian Science Organizations, and Christian Science societies, and other information about their activities? You've come to the right spot!
Here you can get information about:
- Reading Rooms
- Sunday School
- Prison and institutional work
- Reader workshops / Reading Aloud Workshops for Readers (First and Second readers at Branch Churches) (audio guides)
- How to engage youth in Church
- How to start an informal Christian Science group
- How to form a Christian Science society
- Church consolidation guidelines
- Tax and charitable contribution guidelines
- Hosting a lecture
- Requesting use of the Cross and Crown trademark
- Sign up for a weekly email newsletters